Decorative Curbmaking Machine Model 225:
Separating the power unit from the extrusion head allows
the extrusion head to easily maneuver without the weight of
the power unit or vibration of the engine. The Power and
Extrusion Head Units, connected by a set of hydraulic hoses
encased in a protective sheath, include special wide pneumatic
tires allowing positive and easy steering and keep the machine
from sinking in soft soil.
The Model 225 consists of 2 separate heavy duty units; one
Extrusion Unit (top picture) and one Power Unit (bottom unit).
The units are constructed of heat-treated abrasion resistant
carbon steel, powdered, coated and chromed.
- Engine: Honda IC (Industrial/Commercial), 11 HP Gasoline
- Hydraulic Pump, Tank, and Hoses (for
connection to the Extrusion Head)
- Locking front wheel to secure the unit in place on hilly
or uneven terrain.
- 2 Filters for Guaranteed Hydraulic Oil Protection
The Power Extrusion Head Consists Of:
- Hydraulic Motor commercial quality high torque hydraulic motor
- Operator Controls: Hydraulic Valve, Forward and Reverse with two speed system
- Hopper, easy feed, extra wide, can be fed with a concrete truck
- High Grade Steel Mold
- Heat Treated, Abrasive Resistant; Carbon Steel
- High Grade Steel, Hard Faced Auger
- Adjustable carriage, side to side, zero tolerance allows
for extruding material right against existing objects.
- Adjustable struts to keep the machine level on any
- Productivity: 10 to 20 feet of concrete curb per minute,
depending on mold used
- Capable of producing 6000 PSI concrete providing the
correct mix is used
- The extrusion head weighs 75 lbs wet (including fluids)
- Dimensions: length 32", width 23"